591 02 Žďár nad Sázavou 2
Phone: +420 566 629 152
The chateau originated on the foundations of the former Cistercian monastery after 1784. A valuable building monument is the church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary, renewed in the style of Baroque by J. B. Santini. Reminding the famous architect is one of the expositions, in the interiors, further, there is the seat of the museum of the piano, gallery of the Kinsky and the Museum of Book, permanent exposition of the Library of the National Museum in Prague.